Books I Read in 2016


This year was a downer of a reading year, but I did manage to read more than I did in 2015. For that, I am extremely proud of myself. I set the challenge of 52 books, but I only completed 29. Hey, I read 19 books in 2015 because I had no time. This year, I did make time. As this is the very last year I am in college, I'm lowering my goal to 35 books.

Here's what I read!

**This represents a re-read


  1. Beautiful Bombshell by Christina Lauren
  2. Beautiful Player by Christina Lauren
  3. Beautiful Beginning by Christina Lauren
  4. Beautiful Beloved by Christina Lauren
  5. Beautiful Secret by Christina Lauren
  6. After by Anna Todd
  7. The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey
  8. Outcasts United by Warren St. John
  9. After We Collided by Anna Todd
  10. Again by Robyn Christina
  11. The 100 by Kass Morgan
  12. Day 21 by Kass Morgan
  13. Homecoming by Kass Morgan
  14. After We Fell by Anna Todd
  15. After Ever Happy by Anna Todd
  16. Before by Anna Todd
  17. Hopelessly Imperfect by Gabriela Cabezut
  18. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan 
  19. The Sea of Monsters by Rick Riordan
  20. The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
  21. The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
  22. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan
  23. Bared to You by Sylvia Day
  24. Reflected in You by Sylvia Day
  25. Entwined with You by Sylvia Day
  26. Captivated by You by Sylvia Day
  27. One with You by Sylvia Day
  28. Passenger by Alexandra Bracken
  29. The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken

Share:

0 comments

A.J. Winter

Amanda, or A.J. Winter, is an avid reader and writer. She is a full-time college student who also writes on the website, Wattpad. She is a member of their Wattpad Stars program.

Comments system