Creative Journaling



Hey Everyone!

In the past week or so, I've found something that I really enjoy doing apart from writing... creative journaling! Now, I was skeptical on participating in this at first because I am not artistic at all. However, I didn't really care and I wanted to try it for myself. I ended up loving it!

My journal isn't anything too exciting yet. I've only got a few pages doodled on, but what I do have I am enjoying. Here's some of my journal!

This is my weekly spread for this week. One thing you have to understand is that this looks way better in real life! I couldn't get a decent photo of my journal for some reason (for this particular photo).

Here's a close up of the dating I did.

When I got this journal last week, I wanted to use it immediately. The first thing I did was make a calendar. Bad news was that my markers bled through, so I had to think of something to hide the bleed. So I put a piece of scrapbook paper on the back and painted this really bad Outlander Craigh Na Dun photo. I was going to add to it, but I thought it looked fine as it is. Also, I killed about 8 Sharpies trying to do the "Ye are blood of my blood and bone of my bone" line. I ended up going over all my Sharpie with a mechanical pencil. I like the painting itself though! On the opposite page was my weekend to-do list which most never got completed. Oh well!

If you want more journaling posts, please let me know! I would love to do more of these in the future!

See you next time!
~Amanda

Share:

0 comments

A.J. Winter

Amanda, or A.J. Winter, is an avid reader and writer. She is a full-time college student who also writes on the website, Wattpad. She is a member of their Wattpad Stars program.

Comments system