NaNoWriMo 2016


It's that time of year ago, the dreaded November has loomed upon us. Well, unless you're a writer and you're super pumped to write 50,000 words. I don't know about you, but November is the worst time of year to start a novel. Especially for college students. However, every November, I'm sucked into the vortex that is NaNoWriMo. This year is absolutely no exception.

This year, I'm vowing myself to write at least two chapters of my ongoing Wattpad book, Bittersweet, a week. I am going to probably wind up with more updates, but that's okay. That means I am going to write more than I'm updating. I'm totally okay with that because I'll be gone almost the entire month of January!

What book I'm writing? Bittersweet. It's a fanfiction that I started writing about a year ago and it's about a plus-size girl named Ira and Harry Styles (though a non-1D version of himself). I love it and the Wattpad community seems to like it!

My plan is to write 1,667 words every day and work on everything else I need to. So that means a chapter every other day or so. So November should round out to fifteen updates and I'm only going to be updating 1-2 times a week! Yes! I'm really excited for this!

What is everyone else writing?

See you with my next update!
~Amanda

Share:

0 comments

A.J. Winter

Amanda, or A.J. Winter, is an avid reader and writer. She is a full-time college student who also writes on the website, Wattpad. She is a member of their Wattpad Stars program.

Comments system